Quaeris is a social research company that specialises in conducting marketing research and opinion surveys.
Quaeris was set up in 1996 in Treviso, a city in the Veneto region of Italy, by Dott. Giorgio De Carlo. His aim was to create a company that had its roots in the local territory and the ability to interpret the needs of a demanding and pragmatic clientele. Quaeris quickly started to grow and to establish itself first of all in the Triveneto region and then in the rest of the country, extending its field of operations into Lombardy, Piedmont, Liguria, Tuscany and Lazio. In 2009 the company started working with international partners, conducting CATI and CAWI surveys in many European states (Romania, Albania, Moldavia, Cyprus, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Bulgaria) as well as in the United States.
Quaeris supplies customised research services, using qualitative, quantitative and integrated methodologies. working with a nationwide network of skilled interviewers. Quaeris’ products are aimed at private companies, government organisations and public institutions, and companies operating in the media industry and in the third sector. Quaeris conducts qualitative and quantitative researches in a wide variety of sectors, both nationally and internationally. The ethical code that underpins everything we do is a code of conduct that, besides embracing the codes of the ESOMAR association (of which our research manager is a member), intends to guarantee additional social responsibilities to its customers, suppliers and associates.
- Consultancy and planning: we consider the customer’s problem and needs and “tailor” the research accordingly.
- Research set-up and project management: we follow the quality procedures, we carry out testing and constantly check to make sure that the standards are being upheld.
- Training and briefing of the internal resources: we select and prepare our fieldwork staff according to the specific needs of the research we are conducting.
- Fieldwork: we use the most suitable tools to collect the data.
- Quality fieldwork department: Quaeris uses a network of carefully selected interviewers to carry out its face-to-face and telephone interviews.
- Data processing: we use avant-garde technological equipment.
- Analyses and reports: we draw on the Company’s know-how and databases and exploit the expertise and the professional intuition of our researchers.
- Presentation of the results: we present our findings in formats that ensure excellent legibility of the data and of information that have been collected.
- Confidentiality, security and quality of the data: all of the data we collect are handled and stored within the Company, thereby guaranteeing the utmost confidentiality and quality.
- Independence and autonomy: Quaeris is an independent company that only carries out ad hoc researches, having no connections, either professional or financial, with economic and political groups.
Quaeris considers quality and speed to be fundamental criteria when conducting its researches, while at the same time paying constant attention to the client’s needs. The quality of our work is also based on our compliance with the recognised ethical and qualitative standards that govern social research, such as:
# The Code of Conduct of ASSIRM (the Association of Market Research Companies, Opinion Pollsters and Social Research companies);
# The rules and regulations of ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research), which Quaeris’ manager is a member of;
# Conformity with the guidelines for testing customer satisfaction and measuring the relative indicators (UNI 11098).
All of the public domain researches conducted by Quaeris are always available to view on the website of the Italian Telecoms Regulatory Authority (www.agcom.it) ), as are those, in accordance with Law 153/02/CSP, enclosure A, art. 3 published in the Official Gazette 185 of 8/8/2002, conducted by all of the other research companies operating in Italy, providing a showcase that enables the hard work and the high quality of the products of the companies operating in this sector to be objectively assessed and compared..
Our goal is to supply quality data in both the domestic and international markets.
We have long-standing relations with companies engaged in similar work to ourselves and belonging to the main international associations (such as the World Association for Public Opinion Research – WAPOR), sharing technological infrastructures and knowledge. We have selected our partners in the various Countries not only on the basis of the totally scientific nature of the method used, but also periodically checking the quality of the researches they have conducted, either through direct supervision or remotely via our software programs.
Via our partnerships we can access an independent database of 10 million panellists worldwide. We have no difficulty either in interviewing consumers of Prosecco in the United States or in Switzerland or in interviewing a representative sample of the Vietnamese population. Online interviews are, of course, affected by the differing degrees of accessibility to the Internet in the various countries of the world.
We have now carried out a large number of international surveys and have succeeded in obtaining excellent results. We have conducted CATI and CAWI surveys in numerous European states (Romania, Albania, Moldavia, Cyprus, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Bulgaria) and in the United States, and we are currently in the process of expanding into the African market. We are able to recommend the best techniques for carrying out interviews in every country in the world.
La Direzione, consapevole del valore strategico della qualità nel miglioramento della propria organizzazione e dei servizi erogati al Cliente, ha individuato come principali obiettivi:
- La soddisfazione delle esigenze del Cliente nel rispetto dei requisiti contrattuali;
- L’arricchimento delle professionalità aziendali;
- L’attenzione ai segnali di mercato con il conseguente allargamento della gamma di servizi offerti;
- La sempre maggior competitività nel settore di riferimento;
- Un approccio mirato alla prevenzione dei problemi;
- La ricerca del miglioramento continuo, sia sotto l’aspetto della qualità del servizio erogato che nella razionalizzazione dei costi.
Per il raggiungimento di questi obiettivi la direzione intende implementare una serie di modalità operative che si possono così sintetizzare:
- Assicurare la propria flessibilità mediante una organizzazione in grado di adattarsi alle specifiche delle diverse tipologie di servizio richiesto;
- Migliorare l’organizzazione tecnica nella gestione dei vari processi aziendali;
- Effettuare adeguate attività di formazione ed informazione del personale e collaboratori coinvolti nell’organizzazione;
- Verificare l’efficacia dei risultati sia nell’ottica interna che in quella del Cliente;
- Prevenire, ridurre o eliminare le Non Conformità, ricercando nuove soluzioni per reagire o eliminare eventuali insuccessi.
La Direzione considera un necessario investimento l’impiego di personale e risorse adeguate per attuare un Sistema di Gestione per la Qualità documentato ed attribuisce piena responsabilità al Responsabile Qualità di tenerlo attivo ed aggiornato. La presente Politica per la Qualità viene portata a conoscenza del personale interno e dei collaboratori coinvolti nell’erogazione dei servizi, assicurandosi che sia compresa, attuata e sostenuta a tutti i livelli. La politica sarà inoltre riesaminata ogni qualvolta se ne ravvisi la necessità in funzione degli obiettivi e delle strategie aziendali definite nel corso delle verifiche di Sistema.